Please join us for a combined open house and InSight: Smart Building Series event at our brand new 140,000 square-foot facility! To better serve the market, our electrical, utility, data and security businesses have moved into a new space showcasing the state-of-the-art technologies WESCO supplies. The open house will feature a walking tour of the facility, an interactive tradeshow, gourmet food truck, beverages and raffle prizes!
Open House Events
- Ironridge special presentation Making Solar Stronger from 10-11:45 a.m.
- Interactive tradeshow with leading manufacturers from 12-6 p.m.
- InSight Building series from 2-6 p.m.
- Meet and greet with Terrell Davis starting at 3 p.m.
- Complimentary lunch courtesy of Pig Rig of Colorado food truck
- Happy hour from 4-6 p.m.
- Raffle prizes announced throughout the event
The InSight: Smart Building Series brings together some of the leading companies in the world of Digital Building Solutions to discuss the infrastructures of tomorrow. WESCO and Cisco present the latest information on smart building technology and where it’s headed in the future. During the session, we’ll provide recommendations on how to get started along with details on how a fully-deployed solution can increase productivity, profitability and revenue for your organization. In addition, more than a dozen of the industry’s top manufacturers will be on-hand to discuss Digital Building solutions with you.
Seating is extremely limited for this free event and there is a two-ticket maximum per person. Event attendees will be eligible to earn:
- Continuing Education Credit from BICSI(2 credits)
• Continuing Professional Development points from BOMI International(2 credits)
The seminar runs from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, followed by the trade show and networking reception.
The InSight series is brought to you by:
Acuity, AEM, APC, Belden, Berk-Tek, Cisco, CommScope, Corning, Chatsworth, Cree, Hubbell Premise, Legrand, Leviton, Panduit and Siemon